- Polish/American Photography Workshop in Tunisia, Africa.
- Graphic Design Intern, Multisorb Technologies.
- Freelance Graphic Design, Buffalo Rotary Club.
- Canisius College Senior Capstone Project, Sherman Theater Renovation.
- Essential drawing skills combined with knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Enriched web sites using Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient at modeling, texturing, lighting, and animating in 3-D applications including Maya and Cinema 4D.
- Edited video using After Effects, Final Cut, and iMovie.
- Canisius College, Buffalo, New York.
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Arts, December 2008.
- Cumulative GPA: 3.89/4.0
- May 2008, inducted into Alpha Sigma Lambda.
- Received the Academic Excellence in Digital Media Arts Award.
Fat Apple Framing (Design Consultant)
January 2009 – Present
- Assisted in construction of frames for fine art, photographs, and sports memorabilia.
- Responsible for ordering materials such as moulding, glass, and mat boards.
- Assisted customers with the final design layout.
Canisius College - Events Management (Event Coordination Manager)
January 2007 - December 2008
- Supervisor of set-up staff in summer of 2008.
- Managed events using R25 scheduling system.
- Responsible for pre and post event set-ups.
- Participated in stage crew operations, and utilized audio/video boards.
Mandon Building Services (Carpenter’s Assistant)
December 2005 - August 2007
- Constructed interior and exterior metal stud frames for commercial buildings.
- Assisted seasoned employees in hanging drywall, and exterior sheathing.
- Supported foreman and carpenters in daily activities.
City Mattress (Distribution Manager)
July 2002 - December 2005
- Independently handled all managerial responsibilities in the warehouse.
- Received and inventoried all new merchandise.
- Contacted customers to schedule deliveries and handled all customer service issues.